The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout
Role: Lead Narrative Designer/Game Writer (2020-2021), Narrative Designer/Writer (2019-2020)
I served as a Narrative Designer and Game Writer on Act 2 and Act 3 of The Scout series, as well as wrote narrative revisions for the newly reworked version of Act 1. Towards the end of the project, I was promoted to the role of Lead ND/Writer.
Responsibilities as ND/Game Writer:
- Design narrative-driven linear and non-linear original stories, characters, lore, etc. that tie directly into the pre-established Redwall universe
- Write full scripts, branching dialogue, barks, in-world lore, character sheets, and any and all other narrative content
- Lead and collaborate in the writer’s room brainstorming and editing process
- Collaborate with designers, directors, artists, etc.
Responsibilities as Lead ND/Game Writer:
- Manage a team of writers, editors, and level designers
- Organize voice-over sessions
- Work intimately with other design departments to ensure marriage between narrative and the rest of the game
- As well as that listed above
Tools: Articy Draft 3.0, Ink, Google Suite, Discord, Basecamp, Click-Up
Click here to play the game or learn more about the series!
(The Scout Act 3 release date TBA)